Provide technical support to assist in design of the project.
This includes suggestions to create efficient designs which
will streamline and reduce costs of construction, review
of floor/wall connection details, review of window &
door opening details, etc.
2. Connect you with experienced ICF architects & engineers.
This is a huge factor in the overall success of the project,
as it is important that designers incorporate the unique
features of ICF construction in the building design to ensure
construction waste and speed of construction are not adversely
affected. We will also work with design firms of your choosing
to get them up to speed on the idiosyncrasies of ICF construction.
3. Provide budget pricing or material takeoffs from preliminary
plans to assist you in determining the feasibility of constructing
the project with ICF.
4. We have a large database of experienced ICF installers,
and can provide you with contact information for several
installers, matched to the type and scope of each individual
5. Should you wish to construct the ICF portion of your
project with your own staff, we will provide on site training
& supervision as a follow-up to the mandatory 1 day
Nudura Installer Training course.
6. We will assist you in terms of liaison with local building
officials in order to expedite the building permit process
or solve any technical issues which arise during the construction
7. Fastform has a large inventory of alignment system available
for sale or rental for ICF wall heights to 24’ and
more. We also have rental manual rebar bender/cutters and
1” pencil vibrators with up to 14’ shaft.
8. We stock a wide range of ICF forms & accessories
locally for one stop shopping and quick turnaround on product
orders, and have our own delivery fleet to ensure rapid
response to the invariable last minute orders.
9. Technical support is available to your design team and
site staff throughout the course of the project. There is
never any charge for telephone or online support, and site
support is available at an hourly rate after the initial
10. Fastform is a division of Orangeville Concrete Pumping
Service Ltd. and is able to provide concrete pumping services
for any size of project. Visit us at www.premierpumping.ca